Join the team
As a growing business we are always looking to meet passionate people who could bring something new to our team. chronyko provides immersive training events for organisations who empower their employees to solve complex problems. Our mission is to teach and exercise key business skills through innovative methods. To achieve this our services use the central concept of storytelling to create immersion and engagement with the learning outcomes.
The business is dynamic and fast paced in a rapidly developing marketplace. Our team is focussed on working closely with our clients and continuing to enhance the benefits of our services to our clients. This is an exciting and rewarding environment to work in with clear measures of success in both the business and the role.
The current vacancies within the team are listed below. If you feel you are a good fit for the role please send your CV and covering letter using the email details for the relevant role below.
Immersive Learning Consultant
This role is for an immersive learning consultant. The primary duties of the role will be to support the business by working with potential and existing clients to design and deliver immersive learning experiences. The specific tasks and responsibilities for the role will be driven by the operating environment in the business; however, are expected to cover the following broad areas:
- Designing and delivering immersive learning activities and learning programmes in line with a range of learning objectives
- Performing a coaching or teaching role to learners in a small group or on a 1:2:1 basis
- Identifying new learning objectives and opportunities with clients, prospects and partners by building strong working relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Liaising with strategic business partners and subcontractors to support the delivery of client events and manage new business opportunities.
- Ensuring effective R&D, planning and delivery of chronyko’s events and services, including the development of scalable and repeatable processes for all aspects of business operations.
- Researching and developing new puzzles, challenges and technologies that could be used to deliver chronyko activities and events.
- Effective project management of internal and external business initiatives.