IMMERSIVE LEARNING ACTIVITIES
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR TEAMS TO WORK COLLABORATIVELY ON SHARED PROBLEMS IN A NARRATIVE DRIVEN ACTIVITY.
With our broad portfolio of content, we have the capability to run activities both remotely or in-person to fulfill many learning needs. These include diagnosing team behaviours or identifying gaps in current learning provisions. Scenario based activities also develop specific knowledge or key skills such as communication, collaboration, creativity or critical thinking.
Teams (or multiple teams) can complete specific activities as a single group, regardless of physical or global location. This focus on inclusion brings team members together, enabling the sharing of knowledge and increasing understanding.
FEATURED REMOTE ACTIVITY
Work as a team to explore an Inca temple using a Remotely Operated Vehicle. CLICK for more information.
- Can be run at any location making them highly accessible to learners.
- Can be run across one or multiple sessions enabling broad coverage for your team.
- Great for addressing less complex learning outcomes eg diagnosing team behaviours.
- A broad portfolio of activities covering common learning objectives are available off-the-shelf.
- Learning content is designed to be run either independently or integrated into an existing learning and development programme.
- Bespoke activities can be developed to meet your specific learning objectives.
Choose from one of our existing activities or create one to meet your specific learning outcomes. CLICK HERE for more information.
We have a range of remotely delivered go immersive learning activities that address a wide variety of learning outcomes.
We have a range of ready-to-go immersive learning activities that can be delivered at a venue of your choice.